Allah describes the story of Adam AWS's two sons and a crow in the Quran.

 Allah describes the story of Adam AWS's two sons and a crow in the Quran.


And recite to them the story of Adam's two sons, in truth, when they both made an offering [to Allāh], and it was accepted from one of them but was not accepted from the other. Said [the latter], "I will surely kill you." Said [the former], "Indeed, Allāh only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him]. If you should raise your hand toward me to kill me - I shall not raise my hand toward you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allāh, Lord of the worlds. Indeed, I want you to obtain [thereby] my sin and your sin so you will be among the companions of the Fire. And that is the recompense of wrongdoers." And his soul permitted to him[1] the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers. Then Allāh sent a crow searching [i.e., scratching] in the ground to show him how to hide the disgrace[1] of his brother. He said, "O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this

 crow and hide the disgrace [i.e., body] of my brother?" And he became of the regretful. 

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul[1] or for corruption [done] in the land[2] - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one[3] - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And Our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.


Al Quran 5:27-32

Comments

International news updates

Important hadiths on daily life of human

Refutation of theory of evolution of Darwin in light of science and reality: How Darwinism ideology breaks down in light of Modern Science and reality.

Characteristics of disbelivers in the Quran and their traits and punishment.